Do you want to know the latest news on the Ultra Trail Torres del Paine? Here you can browse through our press releases!
Yassine Diboun wins first ever Ultra Trail Torres del Paine for 109km distance
Torres del Paine, September 26, 2014 – The first edition of a trail running event took place in the marvelous scenery of Torres del Paine National Park, with the help of CONAF and other national institutions that have made the organization of this event in such a wonderful location possible.
Ultra Trail Torres del Paine, organized by NIGSA Events & Expeditions, attracted 82 carefully selected runners from 14 countries all around the world to compete in the distances of 42, 67, and 109 km. Each of the finishers for the 67 and 109 km distances have earned 2 and 3 points respectively for the North Face® Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc® qualification…READ MORE
Lippi Ultra Trail Torres del Paine and 3rd Patagonian International Marathon host press conference
The press conference for both the Lippi Ultra Trail Torres del Paine and the 3rd Patagonian International Marathon took place on the 25th of September 2014 in Hotel Remota in Puerto Natales. Stjepan Pavicic, General Director of NIGSA, addressed journalists representing media from all around the world before the running of the two events in Torres del Paine National Park, located in Chile’s Magellan and Antarctic Region…READ MORE
Press release Ultra Trail Torres del Paine 3 – 8th of September 2014
Runners from 14 countries have been chosen for the inaugural edition of the Ultra Trail Torres del Paine
- 100 runners have been chosen to participate in the inaugural edition of the Ultra Trail Torres del Paine occupying 15, 50, and 35 slots for the 109 km, 67 km, and 42 km races respectively.
- Hosting runners from 14 countries, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, the United States of America, and Australia take the top 5 spots for the most number of runners…READ MORE
Press release Ultra Trail Torres del Paine 2 – 15th of August 2014
THE ULTRA TRAIL TORRES DEL PAINE BRINGS FORWARD A 3-POINT QUALIFYING RACE FOR THE THE NORTH FACE® ULTRA-TRAIL DU MONT-BLANC®
- The inaugural edition of the Ultra Trail Torres del Paine, taking place in Chilean Patagonia on the 26th of September 2014, will now feature three race distances specifically 42 km, 67 km and 109 km.
- Both the 67 km and the 109 km race distances are qualifying races for the The North Face® Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc® allowing finishers to acquire 2 and 3 points respectively for the The North Face®Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc® 2015 Qualification Race.
- The 109 km race distance is an invitation-only race, in which our technical team will choose among the registered and confirmed runners of the 67 km distance. Finishers of this new distance will acquire 3 points for the The North Face® Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc®…READ MORE
Press release Ultra Trail Torres del Paine 1 – 16th of July 2014
THE CREATORS OF THE PATAGONIAN INTERNATIONAL MARATHON BRING ULTRA TRAIL TO TORRES DEL PAINE
- The inaugural edition of the Ultra Trail Torres del Paine, taking place on the 26th of September 2014, will feature race distances of 42 km and 67 km kicking-off a trail running event in Torres del Paine National Park by being one day prior to the Patagonian International Marathon.
- The event has met the requirements of the International Trail Running Association to be a 2-point The North Face® Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc® 2015 Qualification Race.
- The registration opens on the 11st of July 2014 inviting experienced runners and adventure seekers to take on a new challenge…READ MORE